Overview of Hostel
Our friendly staff, intimate setting, ensuite, air conditioned rooms and central location add up to a hostel that’s been a ratings leader on Hostelworld for years. We’re surrounded by shopping, restaurants, nightlife and are steps to public transport. We’re also just a few minutes’ walk to area attr
From Airport by Bus:
The cheapest and most eco-friendly way to get to and from the airport is to use the public transport shuttle. For $10 you can purchase a ticket that will enable you to use all metro and buses on the island of Montreal for a period of 24 hours. For more information please visit the 747 express bus website.
1. Take the 747 Shuttle from the Airport to the Central Bus Station (Final Stop).
2. Follow our directions 'From Central Bus Station' as below.
From Central Bus Station:
1. Upon arriving at the bus station take exit Berri street.
2. As you come out to the street, turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is Boulevard de Maisonneuve.
3. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the first traffic light, which is St-Hubert.
4. Turn left on St-Hubert and walk until 1586 St-Hubert.
From any Metro (subway) Station:
1. Take Metro to Berri UQAM station (main Metro hub in the city).
2. When departing the station look take the 'St-Catherine' street exit.
3. Turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is 'Boulevard de Maisonneuve'.
4. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the first traffic light, which is St-Hubert.
5. Turn left on St-Hubert and walk until 1586 St-Hubert.
From Megabus Station:
Megabus Departures & Arrivals will take place outside 997 St-Antoine West. The Montreal stop is located on the south side of Le 1000 de La Gauchetiere building (Metro Bonaventure).
1. Upon departing the bus turn left and walk south-west on Rue St-Antoine
2. Turn right onto Rue de la Cathedrale (first intersection)
3. In 100 meters turn right into 'Metro Boneventure'
4. Take the metro orange line, direction 'Montmorency'
5. Exit in 4 stops at station Berri UQAM
6. Follow our directions: From any Metro (subway) Station.
Got a spare ten minutes? We?re a: 1 minute walk to Berri-UQAM Metro station. 2 minute walk to the Latin Quarter. 3 minute walk to the bus terminal 4 minute walk to Montreal's most alternative bar. 5 minute walk to the gay village. 6 minute walk to Montreal Park Lafontaine. 7 minute walk to Eva B, Montreal's best second-hand shop. 8 minute walk to St-Laurent vibrant street. 9 minute walk to Old Montreal. 10 minute walk to the Museum of Contemporary Art.
Conditions & Policy
All prices are subject to government tax of 14.975% + the city tax of 3.5%. 24 hour cancellation policy: Our cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival date. To cancel your reservation, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to arrival date (by email or phone) without any charge. For later cancellations and ‘no shows’ we will charge the first night on your credit card. Hostel policies: We require a valid credit card for all guests. You may be required to show a passport or proof of onward travel to maintain the focus of providing a safe environment for young travelers. Please note that for any bookings of 7 nights or more, or 6 or more people, that we will charge your card for the first night. This night is refundable if you cancel within our normal cancellation policy. If your card expires before your arrival, you will be charged for your first night in advance. This is also refundable as per our normal cancellation policy. Only +18.